Friday, November 2

How to Deal with Jealousy in Relationships


Bothered by the attention that your boyfriend or girlfriend gets from other people?  Can't stand it when your sweetie's ex is around?  Sounds like you've got a jealous streak.

If you do something foolish about it - like blame your boyfriend or girlfriend, or lash out at the ex - you're going to drive your sweetie away.  Here are 5 ways to ward off those jealous thoughts.

Recognize Why You're Jealous
People will rarely go out of their ways to make you feel jealous.  Instead, jealousy in relationships usually comes from insecurity that you feel about yourself or about your relationship.  When you feel a pang of jealousy, try to figure out what's really at the root of it.  You'll probably find that solving the problem involves changing something about you rather than changing the way your girlfriend or the people around her act.

Build Up Your Self-Esteem
Confident people aren't jealous because they know they don't have a reason to be. Take a little time every day to do stuff that makes you feel good about yourself. When insecure thoughts enter your head, try to push them out. Little by little, your confidence will build, and you'll care less about what other people think.


Quit Comparing
You're probably tempted to compare yourself to the other girls in your boyfriend's life, and to keep double-checking to make sure your boyfriend thinks you're prettier and cooler than they are. Snap out of it! When it comes to dating, people can't be compared like that. No matter what your boyfriend's exes and female friends are like, he likes you for you.

Put Yourself in Other People's Shoes
If your girlfriend has an ex-boyfriend who wants her back, think about how you'd feel if you were him: probably pretty hopeless and depressed.  You have more reason to feel bad for him than to be angry at him.

Remember that Acting Jealous Doesn't Help Anything
In fact, jealousy in relationships only makes things worse - especially if it changes the way you act around your boyfriend or girlfriend. Why ruin a perfectly good relationship with negative thoughts? Get positive!


Understanding Jealousy

3 comments:

  1. I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE MAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY BOYFRIEND(NOW HUSBAND) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HER MOM AND FAMILY AND HE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY BOYFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY HUSBAND ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: tinalovespell@yahoo.com HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL: tinalovespell@yahoo.com OR CALL HIM ON: +2348078467513 ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO DR. IBUDU
    1. He can help you cast a spell to get pregnant.
    2. He can help you cast a Death Spell.
    3. He can help you cast a Promotion spell.
    4. He can help you cast Lottery spell.
    5. Spell of luck.
    6. Spell of Finance
    7. Love spell
    8. HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
    9. H.I.V Cure , and lot more.
    ONCE AGAIN CALL HIM ON: +2348078467513 FOR HELP

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is back with the help of Dr. Okuns love spell, My Husband left me heartbroken, this made me sick and my problem became very difficult and it made me almost gave up but after the love spell from Dr. Okuns my relationship was restored instantly, I am happy that the outcome was fantastic and effective, only 2 days after Dr. Okuns started it all, i got result instantly today, my Husband is back with full of love and sincerity. Never in my life have I thought this would work so fast. My Husband reconcile with me and he has started acting completely different, we make love today, I feel happy once again, and like never before. It felt so good to have my husband back again, my daughter will be happy now Thanks to Dr. Okuns for your wonderful love spell done. Please email him if you need any help in your relationship: herbal.home247@yahoo.com Or WhatApp/Call him on +2348078467513 You can also visit his website at: ( www.herbalhome247.wixsite.com/mysite )

    ReplyDelete

Lifestyle and Love

About Me

Privacy Policy

About Us